DT consists of all barbell movements – deadlifts, hang cleans and shoulder to overhead – with a 155/100# barbell. A few years ago, DT would be considered a “heavy” WOD for CrossFit. It’s a light deadlift, but you can dig a big metabolic hole for yourself here.
- 1 What is a good CrossFit DT time?
- 2 What is the weight for DT CrossFit?
- 3 How do you scale a DT workout?
- 4 What is a round of DT in CrossFit?
- 5 What is CrossFit DT workout?
- 6 Is DT a hard workout?
- 7 What does dumbbell DT stand for?
- 8 What is a good Annie time?
- 9 How do you warm up for DT?
- 10 How do you score the chief in Crossfit?
- 11 What is a Fran workout?
- 12 What is Partner dt?
- 13 What is Cindy CrossFit?
- 14 What is macho man in CrossFit?
What is a good CrossFit DT time?
Accroding to our app good time to beat in DT is 8 minutes with good time cap of 13 minutes.
What is the weight for DT CrossFit?
DT is five rounds of twelve deadlifts, nine hang power cleans, and six push jerks. These are all barbell movements done with a single barbell. The prescribed weight for all three movements is 155 pounds for men and 105 pounds for women. Your score is the time it takes you to complete all five rounds.
How do you scale a DT workout?
If you’ve done DT before use this scale:
- If you were under 8-minutes last time, move up to the next weight (maybe 10lbs heavier).
- If you were over 10-minutes last time, try moving the bar 5-10lbs lighter and go a bit faster!
- If you were between 8-10 minutes last time, stay at that same weight and try to PR your time!
What is a round of DT in CrossFit?
What is the DT WOD? The DT workout is a CrossFit hero WOD. Athletes must complete five rounds for time: 12 deadlifts (155/105 lb), 9 hang power cleans (155/105 lb), 6 push jerks (155/105 lb). DT is named in honor of USAF SSgt Timothy P.
What is CrossFit DT workout?
DT consists of all barbell movements – deadlifts, hang cleans and shoulder to overhead – with a 155/100# barbell. DT is the definition of a “phone booth” WOD; you literally don’t have to take a step away from the bar, all your work will take place on 1 barbell.
Is DT a hard workout?
As with many CrossFit workouts, DT doesn’t appear too difficult. It’s composed of three exercises—the deadlift, hang power clean, and push-press—all using a 155-pound barbell.
What does dumbbell DT stand for?
This is a dumbbell variation of the classic “D.T.” Hero WOD. At the call of 3-2-1-Go, the athlete picks up the two dumbbells from the floor and performs 12 deadlifts. After finishing 12 repetitions the athlete continues with 9 dumbbell hang cleans.
What is a good Annie time?
Goal times: 10-12 minutes for beginners; 8-10 minutes for intermediate athletes; 7-8 minutes for advanced athletes; less than 6 minutes for elite athletes. Equipment Needed: Jump rope and abmat. Level: Annie is suitable for all fitness levels, but some athletes may struggle with the jump rope (double unders) portion.
How do you warm up for DT?
- Warm-up.:30 Seconds. Air Squats. Dive Bomber.
- Mobility. Wrists:30 each.
- Movement Prep. Drive and Drop – all movements.
- Hang Power Clean (Work to a heavy double)
- WOD Warm-Up. 1 Round. Build to workout weight. 1 Round.
- DT (Time) 5 Rounds for time: 12 Deadlifts, 155# / 105# 9 Hang Power Cleans, 155# / 105#
How do you score the chief in Crossfit?
If you want to hit good score in the chief you don’t need to hurry in the movements but you have to be quick in the transitions and do all movements unbroken. It is also possible to hit +30 rounds in the Chief but you will need to make absolutely no breaks and push the tempo.
What is a Fran workout?
Fran, as written, is a couplet of barbell thrusters (a front squat/push-press combo) and pull-ups. WHAT A FRAN LOOKS LIKE: Three rounds, 21-15-9 reps of 95-pound barbell thrusters and pull-ups, all done for time.
What is Partner dt?
“Partner DT” WOD: 10 rounds for time: 12 Deadlifts (155/105) 9 Hang Power Cleans (155/105) 6 Push Jerks (155/105) – Partners alternate rounds. You must complete one. full round before tagging your partner.
What is Cindy CrossFit?
Cindy is one of the best known CrossFit Girls and one of the most popular WODs out there. It is a simple 20 Min AMRAP of 5 pull-ups, 10 push-ups, and 15 air squats. The workout may look easy at first glance. It is an easy workout if you go slowly.
What is macho man in CrossFit?
Each minute on the minute (EMOM), starting at the top of the minute, complete one round of 3 Power Cleans, 3 Front Squats and 3 Jerks. Rest the remainder of the minute.