KTE = Knees to Elbows (ab exercise – hanging, arms straight, from pull up bar, bending up at the waist to raise your knees to touch your elbows)
- 1 What does BB mean in CrossFit?
- 2 What does SC mean in CrossFit?
- 3 What does AD mean in CrossFit?
- 4 What is RC in CrossFit?
- 5 What does BSD stand for in lifting?
- 6 What is BWT in weightlifting?
- 7 What does SA mean in lifting?
- 8 What does SS mean in weightlifting?
- 9 What is a drop set example?
- 10 What does DT stand for in CrossFit?
- 11 What is a Du workout?
- 12 What does metcon stand for?
- 13 What is Ahafa CrossFit?
- 14 What does OG mean in CrossFit?
What does BB mean in CrossFit?
MCL: Muscle Clean. BJO: Box Jump Over. HHCL: High Hang Squat Clean. BBJ: Burpee Box Jumps. HHPCL: High Hang Power Clean.
What does SC mean in CrossFit?
Your 10 RM is the most you can lift 10 times. (Commonly found in WOD’s as 1RM/3RM/5RM etc.) – SC: Squat Clean. – SDHP: Sumo Deadlift High Pull.
What does AD mean in CrossFit?
10. RX: When a WOD is performed RX’d, that means the athlete performs all modalities using the prescribed weight and reps. In CrossFit, all WODs can be scaled down to meet your fitness level, but the goal is to get to a place where the RX is challenging, yet doable.
What is RC in CrossFit?
RC: Rope Climb. RD: Ring Dips. Rx’d; as Rx’d: As prescribed; as written. WOD done without any adjustments. RM: Repetition maximum.
What does BSD stand for in lifting?
Avi Silverberg February 22, 2020. Whether or not you squat ass-to-grass is one of the most contentious topics in strength training circles.
What is BWT in weightlifting?
BW or BWT: Body Weight. CFT: CrossFit Total – consisting of max squat, press, and deadlift. CFSB: CrossFit Strength Bias.
What does SA mean in lifting?
Single / Arm. 7. AmandaLLN. 38F | 5’1”| SW:132 | CW:132 | OTF since Oct 2018. 2y.
What does SS mean in weightlifting?
SS typically describes exercise protocols performed continuously at a steady state for a set duration (usually 20 to 60 minutes). Intensities can vary but are usually moderate.
What is a drop set example?
A drop set is basically an extended set of a move, usually performed as the last set of that exercise as a burnout. For example, for a seated dumbbell shoulder press, you’d do two sets of 10 to 12 reps using a certain weight.
What does DT stand for in CrossFit?
DT consists of all barbell movements – deadlifts, hang cleans and shoulder to overhead – with a 155/100# barbell.
What is a Du workout?
The Official definition: According to Skipping Rope in Wikipedia, double unders are performed when, the participant needs to jump up higher than usual while swinging the rope twice under his feet. Double unders have gotten really popular recently due to how often they are thrown into CrossFit workouts.
What does metcon stand for?
Short for metabolic conditioning, metcon describes a type of workout that most commonly combines strength and cardio conditioning, as well as both anaerobic and aerobic exercises.
What is Ahafa CrossFit?
AHAFA ( as heavy as form allows, for max weight in 10min) 5 Deadlifts. 4 Hang cleans. 3 Front Squats.
What does OG mean in CrossFit?
OG means original gangster – CrossFit Danville.