The CFG Athlete of the month for February speaks for himself. Jamie has been a perfect example of what it means to train hard day in and day out. Jamie's work ethic and his goal-driven attitude are contagious and is what really sets him apart from others. You can usually find Jamie hitting it hard at 5 am (no matter what the workout is) and usually will slip in for a second workout in the afternoon. Jamie is regularly staying after class and attending open gym to work on his weaknesses or put in time and energy with his son to work on lifts! It is always a pleasure to coach and workout with Jamie, not only because he cares, but he also takes direction and tries to apply the advice-which we appreciate. Thank you Jamie for being an awesome role model for our gym and your family, we are beyond thankful that you are a part of our community. Let his work ethic be contagious!
Take a few minutes to learn about our February Athlete of the Month
1. How were you first introduced to CrossFit? I was introduced to CrossFit with a friend I work with.
2. What is your favorite exercise/lift and what is your biggest foe? I love Clean n Jerks and wall balls he could live without. It is probably safe to say, Jamie isn't a fan of Karen.
3. What is your proudest CrossFit Accomplishment? Unbroken 30' handstand walk
4. What goals have you set for yourself 6 months-1 year out? Jamie says he would like to pull a 500lb Deadlifts and muscle up. With his work ethic, we have no doubt Jamie will be stringing muscle-ups together by the end of the year!
5. What do you love most about the CFG Family? "The people" (we would have to agree with Jamie)
6. When you aren't at the box training, what can we find you doing? "Kicking it with my kids!"
"Your strongest muscle and worst enemy is your mind. Train it Well!"